105 Ways to Give a Book

You See, I Would Have Guessed “Dedicated Reader”

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen
 

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Dedicated Reader
 
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
 
Book Snob
 
Fad Reader
 
Non-Reader
 
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

Or even “Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm.” Fun quiz. Thanks to Blog From the Windowsill for the link.
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Jone said...

I am a "dedicated reader". Fun survey. Thanks for voting...I managed to push the "spam" button on your comment so it is not showing up. So sorry. You are not spam.

Michele said...

I too am a "dedicated reader" !

MotherReader said...

When I did this test again changing one thing, I ended up as Dedicated Reader. And it was a question I could have gone either way on - the one about which selection of books have you read all of, I could have said a) or b) and that made the difference.

Which actually doesn't make me feel as good about the quiz.